Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular supply of goods over a specified period.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (veganandsmart UG (haftungebeschränkt) Florian Hilzendeger, Deuringer Straße 5a, 86391 Stadtbergen, Germany, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but it is not mandatory. You may also electronically complete and submit the Sample Withdrawal Form or other clear statement on our website https://veganandsmart.de/widerrufsbelehrung/. If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back).
veganandsmart UG (haftungebeschränkt) Florian Hilzendeger, Deuringer Straße 5a, 86391 Stadtbergen, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete as appropriate.